As advocates for the Independent Pharmacy, we at TRxADE want to make sure that your voice is heard on the upcoming decisions regarding the Affordable Care Act; which greatly impact the future of your pharmacy.
We urge you to take action NOW.
- Go to: www.TRxADE.com and download petition from the link located at the top of the site.
- Send fax using your company fax cover letterhead.
- Fax one signed copy for submission to the CMS – Fax#: 202-683-7011
- Fax this same document again to your state Senator. Include Senator’s Name to top of the petition (a list of state Senator Fax numbers can be found with this packet for your convenience).
- Be sure to add your comments of your personal experiences at the bottom of petition.
- FORWARD to as many of your pharmacy colleagues as possible. This is IMPORTANT!
BE SURE INCLUDE ONLY YOUR COVER AND THE PETITION IN THE FAX. DO NOT INCLUDE THIS COVER PAGE OR SENATOR LIST.
This petition addresses:
- The elimination of Preferred Networks
- The need for a level playing field on reimbursements – Equal Pay for Equal Work
- More control over the initiation and adequate reimbursement of MTM Services
- The ability to refute reimbursements set by future CMS benchmarks
OUR DEADLINE IS 3:00 PM EST MARCH 7th !!!! YOU MUST SIGN AND FAX NOW!!